Friday, October 10, 2008

Kids are too Honest

Today Nick called and said he had a break for lunch and asked if we wanted to meet him at Emily's favorite Mexican restaurant, I just love going out to lunch, and I thought it sounded like a great idea. Sophia and Savannah are at such a cute age, Sophia always has a purse in tote, and Savannah always wants lipstick. They like to get out and it's fun to take them places. The girls and I were sitting at the table waiting for Nick to arrive and I was having a nice conversation with Sophia. She was very talkative and full of stories to tell. Out of the blue she said, " When we eat lots of snacks our tummies get bigger and bigger, and if we just eat a couple of snacks, our tummies get smaller and smaller." Then she looks at me and said, "You eat a lot of snacks, so your tummy is bigger." Well, that could have spoiled my lunch date, but the chips and salsa were just too good!

No comments: