Friday, October 10, 2008

2 BIG Accidents



Isaac is usually such a sweet kid, that minds his business and doesn't do too much harm. This week has been different, a few days ago he broke our big screen TV by punching the screen with the wii controller. He said "It was an accident." We didn't really discipline him because Nick and I both talked about it and decided that we weren't perfect as kids either and we broke a few things too. Well today he threw a rock at a window in the front of our house and shattered it. I had been outside playing with all of the kids, but had just brought the girls inside. I heard a crash and knew right away what it was. Isaac bolted into the house and to his bed, he knew he was in trouble! He said "It was just an accident." I said, if you pick up a rock and throw it, it's not just an accident! I was pretty upset, but managed somehow not to beat him! Nick took it in stride and told me to make a list of jobs he has to do to earn the money to fix the window. I wonder if Isaac is old enough to clean toilets?? I sure hope there are no more accidents this week!

No comments: