Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bowl Me Over Cupcakes




I wanted to make bowling cupcakes, so Emily told him if he was good for the primary program and did a good job on his part we could make them. He did a fairly good job sitting still on the stand, and said his part pretty clearly. It is always a risk getting him in front of a microphone, so we were expecting the worst. A few months ago he gave a talk in primary on prophets, Emily was helping Me out and he was reading along nicely, then he yelled very loudly, "Joseph Smith was an American!!" Mommmy guesses I behaved well enough during the program to deserve the cupcakes. This was a big project and Emily ended up making them by myself because I lost interest. Next time Emily bribe him, Mommy will make My reward something more simple.

No comments: