Sunday, January 6, 2013

School Starts Again

               Me and the kids enjoyed our presents So much, but now it's time to head back to school on Monday. I had so much fun with my cousins in Hurricane, Utah. We actually flew a plane to Las Vegas, and then Grandma Reeve drove us to her house. It's better to fly in a plane than travel by car. My mom would rather drive more than fly on a plane
                 On the flight home after mom went out of the elevator with 2 suitcases, the elevator took me and Savannah and Sophia to floor 2. What an embarrassing memory. That was why Mom thought airports are stressfull.
                      Las Vegas was actually pretty cool, but right when I went home with my family, (My dad did not come) we did not hear Jecca. We found out she was dead. She was a good doggy. I was going to miss her a lot.
                 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Jecca and Pronsie were the best dogs ever.