Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

                       I got what I always wanted years ago, a bean bag chair. I got it from Santa. He had to rearrange his whole sleigh to make the chair fit. I wonder how he got it down the chimney.
                         Sophia got a rare LaLa Loopsy, and a Chest to keep it in.
                    Savannah got a toy horse named, "Butterscotch".
                      I got a Panda Express gift card in my Stocking, and we recently got a new game system, a PS3. (Play Station 3) You could also watch movies on the PS3.

                  This is Jecca's last Christmas. We didn't know when she was going to die.
                                 Jecca's note read:
                         Jecca,
                                You have gained a little weight this year! I have to hold back on your treats this time. In the summer you need to go on walks with Isaac. Be a good doggie, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....no more pooping on the carpet ever! You are on my nice list for sure! Keep talking and purring, we all like to hear it. Thanks for not barking at me when I fell down the chimney! Enjoy your Christmas Day.
                    Love,
                         Santa Claus.
            Obviously, we were not going to hear anymore talking and purring, because Jecca is dead.
Jecca was a good doggy. She was the best.

No comments: