Monday, July 6, 2009

Jecca





We went on vacation and came home with a new friend. Ben(Nick's brother) and B'Andra have raised her from a puppy. She is now 7 or 8 years old, and just as sweet and mellow as can be. We haven't heard a bark out of her yet. We're on kind of a trial run, since B'Andra wasn't 100% sure she was ready to give her up. I called my Mom to tell her and she reminded me that I didn't exactly have a good record with keeping pets. In the last 10 years I've had 5 pets, I took one back the same day, kept the rest for a few weeks, and Crosley, Isaac's service dog, we had the longest, she lasted a few months. We'll see if this is the magic pet. Savannah is claiming her as her dog, she likes to walk her and give her commands. So far so good!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Isaac,
You are such a great typist. You did a great job updating your blog page.
Love you.